Taking the sting out of Insurance! 

Request A Quote 

Protect Your Assets with best Landlord Insurance policies available 

You have invested in a valuable asset and one of the first things you will need to do is protect that asset. Whether you are a professional landlord or an accidental or amateur landlord you need to make sure that you have the correct Landlords Insurance policy in place. 

What Insurance cover should a Landlord arrange? 

Buildings Cover – As a landlord you have invested is an asset that you need to insure and protect. We can arrange insurances for the rebuild cost of your property. 
Contents and Fixtures and Fittings cover for Landlords – Have you furnished your property? You need to insure the contents of your property in the event of damage or theft. 
Rent receivable – What would happen to the rent roll following a claim which took 6 months or more to renovate your property? Protect the rent roll and insure it. 
Public Liability Insurance– tenants can sue you for Personal Injury sustained on your property. Make sure you’re protected and take Property Owners Liability Insurance. 
Employers Liability Insurance – Ensure that you are protected in case a contractor you employ to work on your property sues you for Injuries. Take out Landlords Employers Liability Insurance for Upkeep and Repair. 

Talk to an expert today about landlord insurance by calling 01 802 2201 

Find Out What Cover You Require... 

Do you rent out a residential home or apartment? 

Yes – you need buildings, contents, Rent and Public Liability Cover. 

Do you rent/lease out a commercial property? 

Yes – you need to protect your building, contents/fixtures and fittings, Rent, Public and Employers Liability. 

Do you own a holiday home? 

Yes – you need cover for this when occupied and unoccupied. 

Do you run a Bed and Breakfast/Guest House? 

Yes- you need cover for the buildings, contents, stock, Loss of profits, Public and Employers Liability Insurance. 

Are you an AIRBnB Host? 

Yes – Covers as above are required and cover for damage caused by guests. 

Are you building your own home? 

Yes- you need building during construction cover to cover the buildings and liability for the contractors. 

Do you own an unoccupied property or is your property going through probate or part of the Fairdeal scheme? 

Yes – these properties can be difficult to insure, and some mainstream insurers don’t quote for them. We deal with several Insurers who will quote. 

Do you own a difficult to insure property – eg location, condition of property, non-standard construction? 

Yes – Contact us today as we deal Insurance companies who quote for these policies. 

For a Quick Quote you can call us on 01 802 2201 

Alternatively you can complete the form below and we'll be in touch with the best quote. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings