Pay Online

“Due to the most recent announcements regarding Covid 19 we are now operating remotely . We would ask you be patient when phoning the office. Please note you can email us at and we will arrange to ring you back. We appreciate your patience and understanding.”

Comprehensive Landlord Insurance

Whether you're a professional landlord or an accidental or amateur landlord, it's important to have the correct Landlord Insurance policy in place.

Protect Your Assets with best Landlord Insurance available

You have invested in asset and one of the first things to do is protect that asset. Whether you are a professional landlord or an accidental or amateur landlord you need to make sure that you have the correct Landlords Insurance policy in place.

What Insurance cover should a Landlord arrange?

  • Buildings Cover – As a landlord you have invested is an asset that you need to protect. We can arrange insurances for the rebuild cost of your property.
  • Contents and Fixtures and Fittings cover for Landlords – Have you furnished your property? You need to insure these items.
  • Rent receivable – What would happen to the rent roll following a claim which took 6 months and more to renovate your property. Protect the rent roll and insure it.
  • Public Liability Insurance– tenants can sue you for Personal Injury sustained on your property. Make sure you take Property Owners Liability Insurance
  • Employers Liability Insurance – make sure you are protected in case a contractor you employ to work on your property sue you for Injuries. Take out Landlords Employers Liability Insurance for Upkeep and Repair.

Talk to an expert today about landlord insurance by calling 1890 942 668

Find Out What Cover You Require

Do you rent out a residential home or apartment?

Yes – you need buildings, contents, Rent and Public Liability Cover.

Do you rent/lease out a commercial property?

Yes – you need to protect your building, contents/fixtures and fittings, Rent, Public and Employers Liability.

Do you own a holiday home?

Yes – you need cover for this when occupied and unoccupied.

Do you run a Bed and Breakfast/Guest House?

Yes- you need cover for the buildings, contents, stock, Loss of profits, Public and Employers Liability Insurance.

Are you an AIRBnB Host?

Yes – Covers as above are required and cover for damage caused by guests.

Do you own an unoccupied property or Is your property going through probate or part of the Fairdeal scheme?

Yes – these properties can be difficult to insure, and some mainstream insurers don’t quote for them. We deal with several Insurers who will quote.

Are you building your own home?

Yes- you need building during construction cover to cover the buildings and liability for the contractors.

Do you own a difficult to insure property – eg location, condition of property, non-standard construction?

Yes – Contact us today as we deal Insurance companies who quote for these policies.

For a Quick Quote you can call us on LoCall 1890 942 668
Or Click Here and we'll call you back.

    Alternatively you can complete the form below.

    Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch with the best quote.

      Call Me Back

        Collection & Use of Personal Information

        By submitting your data, you are providing us with some level of personal information. This information is not stored on our website database. However, in order to respond to your enquiry, your data is emailed to our website email address where it is saved. Additionally, we may use your contact details to send you marketing material in the future. You may unsubscribe from any emails you receive following our first reply. We do not pass your data on to any third parties.