Protect Your Assets with best Landlord Insurance available
You have invested in asset and one of the first things to do is protect that asset. Whether you are a professional landlord or an accidental or amateur landlord you need to make sure that you have the correct Landlords Insurance policy in place.
What Insurance cover should a Landlord arrange?
- Buildings Cover – As a landlord you have invested is an asset that you need to protect. We can arrange insurances for the rebuild cost of your property.
- Contents and Fixtures and Fittings cover for Landlords – Have you furnished your property? You need to insure these items.
- Rent receivable – What would happen to the rent roll following a claim which took 6 months and more to renovate your property. Protect the rent roll and insure it.
- Public Liability Insurance– tenants can sue you for Personal Injury sustained on your property. Make sure you take Property Owners Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance – make sure you are protected in case a contractor you employ to work on your property sue you for Injuries. Take out Landlords Employers Liability Insurance for Upkeep and Repair.
Talk to an expert today about landlord insurance by calling 1890 942 668
Find Out What Cover You Require
Do you rent out a residential home or apartment?
Yes – you need buildings, contents, Rent and Public Liability Cover.
Do you rent/lease out a commercial property?
Yes – you need to protect your building, contents/fixtures and fittings, Rent, Public and Employers Liability.
Do you own a holiday home?
Yes – you need cover for this when occupied and unoccupied.
Do you run a Bed and Breakfast/Guest House?
Yes- you need cover for the buildings, contents, stock, Loss of profits, Public and Employers Liability Insurance.
Are you an AIRBnB Host?
Yes – Covers as above are required and cover for damage caused by guests.
Do you own an unoccupied property or Is your property going through probate or part of the Fairdeal scheme?
Yes – these properties can be difficult to insure, and some mainstream insurers don’t quote for them. We deal with several Insurers who will quote.
Are you building your own home?
Yes- you need building during construction cover to cover the buildings and liability for the contractors.
Do you own a difficult to insure property – eg location, condition of property, non-standard construction?
Yes – Contact us today as we deal Insurance companies who quote for these policies.
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch with the best quote.