Quickquotes.ie is delighted to announce our participation in the newly launched Insurance Practitioners Apprenticeship programme in association with the Insurance Institute of Ireland, IT Sligo and Solas.
We have availability for 1 apprentice in our Personal Lines Department, The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive in-house training programme with a dedicated mentor as well as the course learning and degree programme with the Insurance Institute and Sligo IT.
Interested applicants should ask themselves the following key questions before applying:
1. Can I commit to a three year contract of apprenticeship?
2. Have I the self-motivation to study at a BA (Hons) level and work at the same
3. Can I be diligent and committed to all aspects of work training and education?
4. Can I contribute €600 annually for three years (reduced student registration
5. Do I have the ability to communicate effectively both with customers and in a
6. Can I take ownership and accountability for my own actions and responsibilities?
If this opportunity excites you please send a cover letter and your CV to